How equipped is your clinic? Do you have everything you need to provide various levels of care? Are you limited by a lack of new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX?
It’s important to have a full range of equipment on hand to handle whatever needs may arise as you treat patients. Consider the following levels of care and the equipment they require. Then, decide if you are in need of additional new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX:
- Assessing: The first line of treatment is assessing the patient. Do you have the right equipment to properly assess their condition and needs? Exam tables, power exam tables, roll-around lamps and scopes are just a few of the essentials when it comes to new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX.
- Testing: Often, more extensive testing is required to fully assess a patient. This requires specific new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX. Do you have digital thermometers, EKG machines, fetal monitors and other exam equipment to properly test for potential issues? Expand your capabilities by obtaining the best testing equipment for your clinic.
- Diagnosing: Once assessments and testing are complete, medical professionals must deliver a diagnosis, but this is impossible without the right new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX. Equipment such as spirometers, scales, monitors and ultrasound systems are key in delivering an accurate diagnosis.
- Treating: Lastly, the professionals at your clinic must be able to provide treatment for patients. It is of little help to figure out what is wrong if you don’t have the new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX to then provide the treatment the patient needs. Defibrillators, physical therapy equipment, anesthesia machines and surgical accessories are just a few of the items you might need on hand to provide appropriate treatment.
- Satisfying: When you can provide various levels of care with the appropriate new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX, your patients will be happy with the treatment they receive. This will result in high patient satisfaction, which in turn creates a positive reputation for your clinic. As this reputation grows, so will your success.
Are you wondering what new and used clinic equipment in Lubbock, TX is available? Following is a sampling of the options provided by Stat Biomedical Inc. to enhance your clinic’s overall care:
- Power exam tables
- Exam tables
- Digital thermometers
- IV Poles
- Roll-around lamps
- Handheld spirometers
- Physical therapy equipment
- Medical scales
- Tabletop autoclaves
- Fetal monitors
- EKC machines
- Digital ultrasound systems
- Blood pressure cuffs
Equip Your Clinic
For full-service care to your patient community, partner with the equipment experts at Stat Biomedical Inc. We’ve been serving clinics with quality products for decades. It is our mission to provide the medical equipment that these facilities need at the best price while maintaining the quality expected by our clients. If you have any questions about the services that we provide, please give us a call today. We look forward to assisting you soon!
Categorised in: Clinic Equipment
This post was written by Writer