If a plumber makes a mistake during an installation, the resulting leaks can have disastrous effects. If an interior decorator makes a bad call, you might end up with an unattractive living room. In either case, the results are undesirable, but not life-threatening. If an error is made during surgical equipment repair in Lubbock, TX, however, people’s lives are put at risk.
Do you rely on surgical equipment for your day-to-day tasks? Are patients counting on proper surgical equipment repair in Lubbock, TX to protect their health? If you need services for your equipment, look for the following qualities in your service provider. These are key to ensuring the job is done right the first time, every time:
- Health licensure: Is the company licensed by the Texas Department of Health? Just because someone says they know how to perform surgical equipment repair in Lubbock, TX doesn’t mean that are truly qualified for the task. Confirm that the company has obtained their licensure, which demonstrates they have passed certain quality controls and training requirements. This designation acts as a seal of approval. The lack of it acts as a red flag.
- Distribution licensure: Your service provider should also be licensed for distribution and salvage. This lets you know they are approved providers of the equipment and have the capabilities of getting you the parts you need, as well as properly dispose of the ones you no longer want. These licensures further verify that the company is an established provider in the industry and someone you can count on.
- Nationwide availability: Can the company ship equipment to you wherever you need it? For the greatest convenience and reliability, look for a company that offers nationwide shipping. This is particularly helpful if you want to maintain consistency among providers for an organization that has sites across the nation.
- Quality equipment: Find out what type of equipment the company offers. Is it top-of-the-line? Do they work with brands you trust or that lead the industry? Additionally, do they offer both new and used equipment? You should be able to access a variety of equipment in new, reconditioned and pre-owned options. This variety of availability will be able to meet your wide range of needs.
- Appropriate clientele: Does the equipment provider serve your type of organization? The best surgical equipment repair in Lubbock, TX can serve a full range of clients. With a variety of customers, they will be familiar with a complete line of products and are most likely to be able to fully meet your needs. Look for someone who serves clinics, hospitals, GP offices and a wide range of other medical facilities.
Partner with the Best
If you’re looking for a reliable source for surgical equipment repair in Lubbock, TX, look to the professionals at Stat Biomedical Inc. We have been serving hospitals, surgery centers and doctors’ offices with quality products for decades. It is our mission to provide the medical equipment these facilities need at the best price, while maintaining the high quality of customer service expected by our clients. We are licensed through the Texas Department of Health and hold licenses for salvage and distribution. If you have any questions about the services that we provide, please give us a call. We would love to assist you.
Categorised in: Surgical Equipment
This post was written by Writer