Surgical Equipment in Lubbock, TX Available from Stat Biomedical Inc.March 28, 2017 1:19 am Leave your thoughts
If you are need of surgical equipment in Lubbock, TX, Stat Biomedical Inc. offers many types and options. We are a leader for anesthesia and infusion pump sales, and include other items in our inventory, too. You very likely can equip your entire surgery center from our store, whether you perform mainly outpatient surgery or run a large hospital setup. Here is what you can find when you visit or call us:
- Surgery tables: Your surgery tables typically last years, if not decades, but the features offered in the latest models make it easy to upgrade and replace them. The latest surgery table we offer is the Amsco Model 2080RC. It contains many electrical functions and a remote control to make it easy for surgeons to keep patients accessible. This multipurpose surgical table offers a 300-pound weight capacity and an adjustable headrest, making it very adaptable for many types of procedures. We have them new and refurbished to fit many budgets.
- Anesthesia machine: We currently feature the Datex Ohmeda Aespire model, which includes a ventilator and other features. It is very portable and easily disinfected, which makes it an asset in busy hospitals and surgery centers. You have many options for monitors, including 12-inch color. Many hospitals and clinics find this machine to be budget-friendly and effective for many procedures. It is one of the more flexible anesthesia machine models on the market.
- Infusion pumps: As mentioned above, we are a leader in selling infusion pumps throughout Texas. We currently include two new Alaris models in our inventory. The Alaris 7130B is a single channel infusion pump, and the 7230Gold is the dual channel infusion pump. Both offer flow control features that minimize the accidents and free-flow that can make a mess or put a patient in danger.
- Electro surgical units: We are an authorized distributor of Valley Labs equipment. The Model Force 2 works particularly well with laparoscopic procedures and feature an adaptive REM system which reduces the risk of burns and other injuries to surgeons and patients. Two surgeons can work from a single generator with the Force 2, allowing for efficiency and convenience. If you seek equipment for a small surgery center and perform these procedures, the Force 2 will likely exceed expectations.
- Colposcopes: Our featured model of colposcope is manufactured by Wallach Surgical. The ZoomScope model offers continuous 4.5 to 20x zoom with Nikon optics for the best viewing. LED features illuminate tissue and help detect abnormalities more efficiently. You can also add a USB camera option and integrate images into EMR systems.
Our sales include new and used equipment, along with refurbished pieces that can give you nearly new at much lower prices. Besides these models, we offer new products from Mettler Electronics, American Diagnostic Corporation and Wolf X-Ray. This list is a mere sampling of our current catalog offerings, so contact us to inquire further. We likely carry exactly what you need.
For surgical equipment in Lubbock, TX, call or visit Stat Biomedical Inc. today. We are an authorized distributor for many brands and look forward to assisting you with your surgery center equipment.
Categorised in: Surgical Equipment
This post was written by Writer